PDA

View Full Version : Greensboro, NC ski lakes

airdrew99
07-05-2006, 11:06 PM
Any ski lakes or ski clubs near Greensboro, NC? I may be taking a job there later this summer.

TMCNo1
07-06-2006, 01:10 AM
Any ski lakes or ski clubs near Greensboro, NC? I may be taking a job there later this summer.

I'm 20 minutes from Greensboro, between Winston Salem and Kernersville, NC in Walkertown, NC.
Belews Lake is 20-30 minutes NW of Gso, High Rock Lake is 45 minutes SW, Jordon Lake [Cary] is 1.25 hours East, Hyco Lake is 45 minutes NE, Lake Norman [Charlotte] is 1.5 hours SW
Go to www.local.live.com and enter 27009 postal code for the Belews Creek area just off the lake. Belews Lake will be NE on the screen and is the closest to Greensboro. Greensboro will be SE on the map if you scroll from there. Boat ramp on Belews lake is 12 minutes from our house.
Boats Unlimited NC of Greensboro is the local MC dealer.
All you will have to do is go Interstate 40 East from Little Rock straight to Greensboro, 16+- hours driving.
If you have ANY questions just hollar, PM or E-Mail us, we will be glad to help in ANY way.

SkiDog
07-06-2006, 05:04 PM
I'm 20 minutes from Greensboro, between Winston Salem and Kernersville, NC in Walkertown, NC.
Belews Lake is 20-30 minutes NW of Gso, High Rock Lake is 45 minutes SW, Jordon Lake [Cary] is 1.25 hours East, Hyco Lake is 45 minutes NE, Lake Norman [Charlotte] is 1.5 hours SW
Go to www.local.live.com and enter 27009 postal code for the Belews Creek area just off the lake. Belews Lake will be NE on the screen and is the closest to Greensboro. Greensboro will be SE on the map if you scroll from there. Boat ramp on Belews lake is 12 minutes from our house.
Boats Unlimited NC of Greensboro is the local MC dealer.
All you will have to do is go Interstate 40 East from Little Rock straight to Greensboro, 16+- hours driving.
If you have ANY questions just hollar, PM or E-Mail us, we will be glad to help in ANY way.

It musta taken you 2 hours to siffer all that and anothr two hours to type it! :D Hell I saw where you were responding to a tread the other night for a good twenty minutes! Then you didi'nt even have nuthin to say! :popcorn:

TMCNo1
07-06-2006, 06:18 PM
It musta taken you 2 hours to siffer all that and anothr two hours to type it! :D Hell I saw where you were responding to a tread the other night for a good twenty minutes! Then you didi'nt even have nuthin to say! :popcorn:

Skidog, kiss my ask, me no more questions and I'll tell you no more lies.
Ask and ye shall receive, read and believe, if they want to know it, I'll throw it! It's better to do it right the first time than do it again, so that why I edit as necessary. Just think what I could spit out, if my mind worked as fast as my fingers. Jus doin ma best! How that fer a thread jack!
I never have anything to say as one of our elite TT members said, and I Quote "Your posts are generally painful and a collection of useless keystrokes". But as hard as some people try to be hurtful, it will not discourage me from contributing, especially to the nonsense!

SkiDog
07-06-2006, 06:19 PM
Skidog, kiss my ask, me no more questions and I'll tell you no more lies.
Ask and ye shall receive, read and believe, if they want to know it, I'll throw it! It's better to do it right the first time than do it again, so that why I edit as necessary. Just think what I could spit out, if my mind worked as fast as my fingers. Jus doin ma best! How that fer a thread jack!

Man, you ARE good, I don't care what Crotty said about you! :banana: :love:

TMCNo1
07-06-2006, 06:25 PM
Man, you ARE good, I don't care what Crotty said about you! :banana: :love:

I edited my post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!How's he doing anyway, been meaning to ask!