PDA

View Full Version : Hoosier Bob, was that you....?????

Workin' 4 Toys
07-01-2006, 12:25 PM
Went to the drag races last night with a bunch. Some brought their cars, some not. It was a street car chaos night at US41.
About 1:30AM this morning just after the wet t-shirt contest they start the burnout contest. This was the first pair up....

BOB was this you.. Mr. Honda...??:rolleyes: By the way, the GTA in the far lane took the win overall, but you gave a good fight....

Workin' 4 Toys
07-01-2006, 12:27 PM
Was this your second attempt?

(YES, those are guys trying to "hold" the car...;) )

Workin' 4 Toys
07-01-2006, 12:30 PM
Before you ask.... I'll refresh your memory..
The wet t-shirt contest was AFTER the thong contest, but BEFORE the wet boxer shorts....And yes all the contestants in each contest were women.

Hoosier Bob
07-01-2006, 12:58 PM
I was hoping to win the thong contest but still placed a respectable third thanks to your vote! Not my ride! I believe that is an old mid eighties Honda 500. What time did he run, 14? I have WS6 and SS's mess with me but they are fairly stock. No chance by the way! 0-60 in just at 3 sec usually has them shutting down fairly quickly! ;) I f they kept going they would be gaining at the end! Before you ask.... I'll refresh your memory..
The wet t-shirt contest was AFTER the thong contest, but BEFORE the wet boxer shorts....And yes all the contestants in each contest were women.

PendO
07-01-2006, 01:55 PM
I was hoping to win the thong contest but still placed a respectable third thanks to your vote! Not my ride! I believe that is an old mid eighties Honda 500. What time did he run, 14? I have WS6 and SS's mess with me but they are fairly stock. No chance by the way! 0-60 in just at 3 sec usually has them shutting down fairly quickly! ;) I f they kept going they would be gaining at the end!

always wanted a WS6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upper Michigan Prostar190
07-01-2006, 03:16 PM
Well, HB if you came in 3rd in the thong contest, I would hate to see the contestants that were 4th and 5th :eek: :eek:

east tx skier
07-01-2006, 03:20 PM
Did the GTA guy just run up to a car, yank the driver out, and take off. :)

Workin' 4 Toys
07-03-2006, 10:33 AM
I was hoping to win the thong contest but still placed a respectable third thanks to your vote! Not my ride! I believe that is an old mid eighties Honda 500. What time did he run, 14? I have WS6 and SS's mess with me but they are fairly stock. No chance by the way! 0-60 in just at 3 sec usually has them shutting down fairly quickly! ;) I f they kept going they would be gaining at the end!
NO TREE, NO CLOCKS, NO LIGHTS. It was a "street" car chaos, which means they run "ol' school" thats why I like the event.
Sorry about the poor pics, darn camera phones!! The video tape was running for the rest, but I am not sure there is ANY footage that Eastie would allow. He has the choker pretty tight now....
So I don't know what it ran. They were only there for the BURNOUTs not to race.
There was a civic there you would have been proud of. Only a handful of imports, reason #2 I like these events...;)

There was a Hugger/Black 69 Camaro that was UN-FRIGGIN believable beautiful there. Wicked fast (again no clocks) for a full body car. I would have something removed to own that car. Did I mention it had a Big Block? And it's tow rig was a Orange/Black Harley Dav. F250 CREW CAB......It's almost as if Ford knew it was to be a matching set....

BriEOD
07-03-2006, 04:30 PM
That looks pretty cool.

HB didn't need the idea of you in a thong. (wear is the smilie that barfs!)

Hoosier Bob
07-03-2006, 06:45 PM
So you don't want to hear how I fared in the Wet "T" contest either? Almost as well! Is there some unwritten rule that even in the most obscure threads someone has to reference HB? :confused:
PS Brieod I will get that pic for you! ;)

atlfootr
07-03-2006, 07:07 PM
Before you ask.... I'll refresh your memory..
The wet t-shirt contest was AFTER the thong contest, but BEFORE the wet boxer shorts....And yes all the contestants in each contest were women.OK. - Sooooooooo where R the pic's :confused:

Hoosier Bob
07-03-2006, 07:09 PM
I am flattered footer! :o OK. - Sooooooooo where R the pic's :confused:

6ballsisall
07-03-2006, 07:23 PM
HB is this your private dock?? :uglyhamme

Workin' 4 Toys
07-03-2006, 07:51 PM
OK. - Sooooooooo where R the pic's :confused:
See how ETS posted here, that was his "stamp" that says, "I AM WATCHING" you.....Don't post anything you will regret....:o

Workin' 4 Toys
07-03-2006, 07:55 PM
So you don't want to hear how I fared in the Wet "T" contest either? Almost as well! Is there some unwritten rule that even in the most obscure threads someone has to reference HB? :confused:
PS Brieod I will get that pic for you! ;)

You calling this "obscure"??? I put your friggin name in the title for crying out loud.
What would be less obscure than that......?

Hoosier Bob
07-03-2006, 08:12 PM
I would say obscure! I did not see Dougs post. I am a little less paranoid! WFT have you had the munchies a lot as of late? I just got my get out of jail free card so Doug may be watching you! He knows ole' Hoosier never hangs around trouble! :D You calling this "obscure"??? I put your friggin name in the title for crying out loud.
What would be less obscure than that......?

Hoosier Bob
07-03-2006, 08:13 PM
If it gets me closer to the water the answer is yes! :D HB is this your private dock?? :uglyhamme

Hoosier Bob
07-03-2006, 08:22 PM
Is this what you are talkin about WFT? I think ETS was having a flashback! How do you think he got into law in the first place? Carjackin'! His nickname was Drive away Doug! All the Kripts new him by name! :D Did the GTA guy just run up to a car, yank the driver out, and take off. :)

6ballsisall
07-03-2006, 08:38 PM
If it gets me closer to the water the answer is yes! :D

It would hold quite a few sheep on there as well! :uglyhamme

BriEOD
07-04-2006, 08:23 AM
Is this what you are talkin about WFT? I think ETS was having a flashback! How do you think he got into law in the first place? Carjackin'! His nickname was Drive away Doug! All the Kripts new him by name! :D
I thought he was an International Terrorist: Doug "The Jackal." :D

TMCNo1
07-04-2006, 08:59 AM
See how ETS posted here, that was his "stamp" that says, "I AM WATCHING" you.....Don't post anything you will regret....:o

I haven't seen anyone but Beau on here as moderator for 4 days, but I bet, Clint EASTwould TEXAS Ranger SKIER is watching from somewhere, as he is just like Santa, He's everywhere! He's everywhere and knows who's been naughty and nice!

Workin' 4 Toys
07-05-2006, 09:51 AM
I haven't seen anyone but Beau on here as moderator for 4 days,
Thats what THEY want you to think..........Buuuhuuuuahhhahaahh(in a sinister voice):eek: 8p :D