Before Each Operation:
1. Check the weather report, wind and water conditions.
2. Check for recommended on-board tools and parts.
3. Check that all drain plugs are installed properly, including bilge and rear drain.
4. Check the propeller and shaft for damage.
5. Check the cooling water intake pick-up and transmission cooler for blockage.
6. Check the raw water impeller if the boat showed signs of over-heating during the last usage.
7. Check the engine oil level.
8. Check that there is an adequate supply of fuel.
9. Check that the steering system operated properly.
10. Check that required safety equipment is on-board.
11. Check that the mandatory personal flotation device for each passenger is on-board.
12. Check that the fire extinguisher is fully charged.
13. Check that no fuel, oil or water is leaking or has leaded into the bilge compartment.
14. Check all hoses and connections for leakage or damage.
15. Check that the alternator belt is in good condition.
16. Check the engine drain plugs.
17. Check that all required Scheduled Maintenance, Checks and Services were performed.