Stock Room Supervisor
MasterCraft Boat Company has an immediate opening for a Stock Room Supervisor.
* Organize and maintain inventory and storage areas for efficiency and effectiveness by identifying and storing the materials used, maintaining the area and
items, and sustaining the new order.
* Maintain the current pick ticket process and update routings as determined by the needs of manufacturing.
* Review all transactions from warehouse 01.
* Set forth safety guidelines for department.
* Monitor level of service to manufacturing departments.
* Review manufacturing production schedule.
* Address parts routing problems.
* Monitor parts shortages.
* Run and analyze inventory receiving reports.
* Conduct raw material inventories.
* Reconcile/Monitor Cycle Count program and material variances.
* Plans and coordinates work, trains, motivates, monitors and evaluates performance of Stock Room associates. Counsels, records, and disciplines as
necessary; ensures accountability across team.
* Continuously work to improve overall inventory accuracy.
* Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
* 3-5 years experience in warehouse environment
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
* Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Interested candidates should submit their resume, along with salary history to:
Equal Opportunity Employer
TN Drug Free Workplace