General Job Duties:
- To exhibit teamwork skills and actively participate in team activities in a positive working environment.
- To demonstrate problem solving skills in a work environment that is striving for continuous improvement.
- To meet and maintain all customer quality standards as well as the standards of MasterCraft.
- To perform daily cross-functional job assignments as required and per the department's established procedures and work instructions.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Support process and maintenance activities consistent with departmental expectations.
- Operate robotic equipment in accordance to the control plans established in order to satisfy the customer quality standards and delivery schedule.
- Setup of router paths of all new models as well as any engineering changes to current models
- Initiate, recommend or provide solutions to prevent the occurrence of any non-conformities relating to the product, process and/or quality system through designated channels.
- Verify implementation and effectiveness of recommended solutions. Participate in control plan updates as per QS-9000 protocol.
- Develop, implement, verify and document paint parameter settings for all application equipment to maintain the specified quality standards detailed in the control plans of all products.
- Complete all maintenance as directed in the total productive maintenance plan to ensure optimum performance of the robotic equipment.
- Perform all daily maintenance on router cutting systems and related equipment to ensure optimum performance utilization. Verify and calibrate as directed in the total productive maintenance plan to ensure the accuracy and repeatability of the cutting process.
- Maintain organized daily logs of all maintenance activities, process parameter data and verification records.
- Participate in the development of robotic path motions and operating parameters for the introduction of new products and the continuous improvement of existing programs to optimize transfer efficiency within the guidelines of the control plans and customer quality standards.
- Communicate and co-operate with paint suppliers on usage optimization, formulation compatibility, paint performance and quality issues.
- Work with equipment suppliers to accurately collect application and performance data on new technology tested in the cutting process.
- Actively participate in continuous improvement teams.
Associate's Degree in a related and technical field of study required. Six years work related experience may be substituted in lieu of degree. Work experience combined with current schooling towards degree will be considered. Must be computer literate on the Windows platform.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous robotic experience required. Preferebly ABB IRB 6400 with S4C controllers
- Can program router paths on all new models in a timely manner
- Mechanical and electrical experience with industrial control required
- Experience in marine field working with fiberglass
- Computer technology and programming a must
Interested candidates should submit their resume, along with salary history to:
Attn: Human Resources
MasterCraft Boat Company
100 Cherokee Cove Drive
Vonore, TN 37885
Equal Opportunity Employer
TN Drug Free Workplace